Q10 Ultimate Glow Facial Oil
Q10 Ultimate Glow Facial Oil
Give your skin the attention it deserves with this Q10 facial oil, perfect for all skin needs and types. It gives your skin a beautiful, healthy glow and provides it with deep nourishment. It also protects against (premature) skin aging.
- Suitable for all skin needs and types
- Powerful anti-aging ingredients
- Keeps the skin hydrated
- Provides a beautiful, healthy glow on the skin
- Nourishes and softens the skin
- Restores the skin barrier
- Protects against external influences and (premature) skin aging
- Reduces fine lines and prevents deeper wrinkles
Ubiquinone Coenzyme Q10, Squalane, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Murumuru Butter, Vitamin E, Elastin, Hyaluronic Acid.
WHY USE A FACIAL OIL?
Give your skin the attention it deserves with this Q10 facial oil, perfect for all skin needs and types.
The oil gives your skin a beautiful, healthy glow and provides it with deep nourishment. It restores your skin barrier and keeps your skin well hydrated because less moisture evaporates into your skin through the use of oil. It also protects against harmful external influences and (premature) skin aging. It reduces fine lines and prevents deeper wrinkles.
It is even suitable for oily skin. The oil will help to stabilize and regulate the sebum production of the skin, the natural skin oil. This can make oily skin less oily.
The oil is soft, liquid and is therefore easily absorbed by your skin. It is full of vitamins and antioxidants. These are the ingredients that will make your skin very happy. You only need a few drops, so you can use this care product for a long time.
OTHER POWERFUL INGREDIENTS OF THE Q10 FACIAL OIL
Jojoba Oil is known for its very moisturizing effect. It has the ability to absorb into the first layer of skin making it soft from the inside, increasing its elasticity. It slowly disintegrates on the skin and protects against moisture loss without feeling greasy. Another feature of this extraordinary oil is its strong antioxidant activity. It is very well tolerated and easily absorbed by the skin.
Vitamin E is a guardian angel for your skin: it strengthens the barrier function of the skin and protects it against harmful external influences. It has a strong moisturizing effect, reduces redness, irritation and inflammation and gives the skin's own immune system a boost, so that your skin can take a beating again.
Elastin (and collagen) are natural substances that keep the skin firm and elastic. They are important structural components in the fight against skin aging. After the age of 25, this level in the skin can already decrease. You can replenish this from the inside as well as from the outside.
Hyaluronic acid helps to retain more than 1000 times its weight in water in the cell of the skin. As we age, the skin loses moisture, making the skin less firm and flexible and causing wrinkles, among other things. Healthy moisture levels are one of the most important attributes of youthful looking skin and no other biologic can retain as much water as Hyaluronic Acid, resulting in increased smoothness, softness and reduced wrinkles.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Ubiquinone（Coq10), Hydrogenated Lecithin, Tocopherol, Elastin, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate.
- Using a facial oil helps to maintain the skin's balance and hydration while protecting the skin from the environment.
- The oil is also nice for sensitive skin, because it is made without alcohol and silicones.
- Multiple studies have shown that Q10 has a positive effect on the reduction of fine lines and crow's feet.
- Q10 acts as an antioxidant and is able to reuse other antioxidants such as vitamins C and E. You could say that Q10 is a very powerful antioxidant.
- When you get older, the percentage of Q10 in your body decreases, which causes a reduced production of collagen and elastin.
- Q10 stimulates collagen production and gives the skin a boost in cell renewal and repair.
- Q10 is a fat-soluble, vitamin-like substance that occurs in all human and animal cells.
HOW DO YOU USE THE Q10 FACIAL OIL?
Empty the pipette with a few drops of the facial oil on your palm and spread it on your face in upward movements. You can also mix the oil with a day and/or night cream.
The facial oil is suitable for men & women. For best results, use the oil in the morning and evening (for drier skin) or only in the evening (for combination to oily skin).
In addition to skin care from within, it is also important to take good care of your skin from the outside. This combination has a positive influence on beautiful and young skin.
A healthy lifestyle and drinking 1.5 to 2 liters of water per day is important for optimal results.
For external use only. If you are allergic (hypersensitive) to one of the substances in this formula, we recommend halving or stopping use. Avoid contact with eyes.
Store at room temperature (15-25 °C) in a dry and dark place. Keep out of reach of young children.